What does it do:
This contrib adds support for "BARCLAY ePDQ EXTRA PLUS (DIRECT)" payment integration from http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/business/accepting-payments/e-commerce/
The cart confirmation page will have the CC fields directly on the page.
All processing is done on your domain.
Customer never leaves your site.
* You will of course need to have a gateway account.
* It is recommended and possibly required to have an SSL Certificate.
* Onsite payments may require PCI compliance scanning. Be sure to contact your provider about PCI Compliance requirements.
* PCI-DSS Compliant. No sensitive data is stored on the site or database.
* All customer data collected directly on your site
* Processing is done with ajax instantly on your store
* Debug Mode (logs debug info to your system error log for troubleshooting)
* Full support of error handling and logging.